sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

The flash indicator on bmw 530d 2000 indicaters working

the flash indicator on bmw 530d 2000 indicaters working nothing on the inside of the car to let me know this what could be the problem

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in justanswer.

dear customer, are you online?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Could you give me more information? please.
What is not working exactly?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No clicking when I indicated or flashing. light, no flasher display when the flashers are on. Or no blue lights when full beams are on , when I lock the door with fob no flash. also the clock does not desplay

Dear customer, this problems are sign of disprogrammming in the ECM.(Electric Control Module) to fix it you must go to a BMW garage to delete the error codes and reprogram the ECM

Dear customer, is your inquire clear? if so, please do not forget to rate in the stars rating system.
But if you need anything else, please let me know.

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
Hi sorry I didn’t get to you sooner, I did not get to do anything about it yet hopefully in the next few days. I will let you know how it goes thank you

Hello Dear Customer! my goal is to give you the best advice I can and I will be waiting to know how it goes. Before you leave please remember to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave. even if you already rate, i can keep helping you.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi Sebastian. I don’t know what but all faults have righted them selves. Isn’t like the computer reboot it self. I had given a jump start and I’m wondering if that’s was the cause. Sincerely Bernard

Dear customer, i'm glad all was sorted out.
Yes, it might be that the ECU were reset when you jumped the car. Anyway if you can you should do mantenance to the battery and the scan the car to delete the error codes the car could present would be great to avoid future problems.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thank for that information

Your welcome! it's always a pleasure can help!