sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Have a 2008 fiat 500 1.4 sport and generic warning ltriangle

Customer Question

Have a 2008 fiat 500 1.4 sport and generic warning ltriangle light cam on. Took to garage and code for oil pressure sensor so this was changed and light went out. It then came back on next day. Same error Codyoyston de and garage change patent part for fiat genuine part. Light out then next day back on, sometimes it goes then comes back. Any thoughts?
Category: Car
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Yourmechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question.Thank you very much for trust in just answer. I'm sorry for any delay. Iam returning to the platform.

Dear customer, before give you some guidelinesabout your question, would you please tell me if the wire branch, the grounds,masses and the ECU have been check? Usually the root of these unexpected faults are those areas.

Dear customer, My goal is to give you the best advice I can and I hope that I have helped today.If there is anything else I could help. Please let me know and remember to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave.Thanks, Sebastian

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 2 months ago.

Hello Dear customer, I hope you are ok.
I would like to know if your problem was sorted out.
If you need more help, please let me know. My goal is to give you the best service i can.
I also would like to remind you to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen because in that way you help me grow in the platform.
Thank you very much,
Regards, Sebastian.

Hello dear customer, i hope you are ok. did you solve your problem? or is there anything else i could help you? thanks.
Thank you very much,
Regards, Sebastian