sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Ive put fuel cleaner directly into the engine ‘do I need to

Ive put fuel cleaner directly into the engine ‘do I need to drain the engine down ?help

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, the recommended when a engine flush is used is to used the car for about 15 or 20 minutes with slow rpms and then drain the old oil and replace it with brand new oil and oil filter. The cleaning proccess is made during those minutes and is completed when the oil is replaced.

Is your question clear or is there anything else i could help? My goal is to give you the best advice I can and I hope that I've helped today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave.
Thanks, Sebastian.

Dear customer, thanks for your rate.
i would like to add: if you put the cleaner into the fuel, you can drive your car as usual but avoid to give hard pushes to the accelerator and wait to fill up the tank untill your car is in reserve.
in that way the cleaner will do its job in the better way possible.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Your welcome! it's a pleasure to help!