sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

How can I, or a workshop, make the turn signal on my E class

How can I, or a workshop, make the turn signal on my E class louder?

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian and I will attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, would you give more information please?

Do you have any other fail?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
There are no other problems and the turn signal sound level is up to the correct to the mercedes level. I am a little hard of hearing and need a higher level. Mercedes tell me that they can not help.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please use typed mesages for your answer.

Dear customer, the sound produce by the turn signal cannot make it sound louder because this sound is not adjustable. The sound is just the result of the relay activation each time it flashes. but if you want, there are companies that can adapt and equipment that when you activate the turn lights, the stereo produce a sound or a sound indicator added.