sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Hiya ..! Is not started at all! I change injectors ..I clean

Hiya ..! Is not started at all ! I change injectors ..I clean the rail ... new fuel filter ..glow plugs ...and no ignition ! Is 2005 2 litre ...
Assistant: Is the fuel filter an external one, or is it inside the tank?
Customer: Ext....
Assistant: What is the model of your '05 Jaguar?
Customer: X type .... Mondeo engine
Assistant: Are you fixing your Mondeo yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Is on the front of service .... they said ,,,to scrap the car ... TATA..engine is trouble /////they said//
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: They don't have computer teste to check.... !

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.
Dear customer, when you try to turn on the car, what does the car do? The engine turns, does it produce any noise or it doesn't do nothing?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No noise .... but no ignition at all ,, I put another battery but no start

Dear customer, first i recommend you to go to another garage. To decide to scrap the car, first you have to check several exhaustive procedures to determine why the car does not starting on. first you need a Jaguar Diagnosis scanner tool to see what might be the principal causes of the problem. It may be problems with the inmobilizer system, problem with some sensor that are in charge of recognize the key to unlock the inmobilizer.
Another possible reason is problems with the starting system. An electrical lose etc.
but the first we need is to scan the vehicle, and i would recommend you to carry your car to another garage, because to my point of view they are giving you a hasty diagnostic.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you ...!

Your welcome! Please let me know how it goes and remember to rate my service at the topmof your screen in the 5 stars rating system before you leave.

Even after your rating, I can keep helping you.