sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have a ford transit bus vw 2.4 duratorq 2003. For some

Hi I have a ford transit bus vw 2.4 duratorq 2003. For some reason my indicators don’t work but my hazard lights do. I have checked all fuses and they are okay.
Assistant: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?
Customer: No
Assistant: Not a problem. You can work with the Ford Mechanic to figure that out. What year is your Transit?
Customer: 2003
Assistant: Are you fixing your Transit yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Checked all fuses, checked stalk is switching relays
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can’t think of anything

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, I am sorry for any delay. I have been not available this weekend.

Dear customer, if the warning indicator are working correctly and the fuses and relays have been checked, we must proceed to check the wires branch and the control command where you activate and deactivate the lights. You can do this with a tester or multimeter. Have you done this review?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Do you mean test for voltage at the indicator stalk? And check it’s switching voltage?

Yes, i do. dear customer.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yep already done that and it’s all good

Dear customer, I understand that you checked the stalks but if you checked the voltages at the outputs of the light bulbs, i mean the connectors and received a signal, make sure that it is not higher than 5 volts, because if it is higher it should be burning them immediately when fitting them, if you checked the outputs and did not find voltage you proceed to follow the guide of the stalks from the output to where it arrives that if I am not mistaken are the relays, and verify that they are letting voltage out of them, if you observe that you do not leave voltage of them return to follow the line of the wiring until arriving to the lights command actuator and verifies that when you activate and deactivate it, it sent voltage or there is a change of resistance in ohms in thecommand.If any of these signals are received please replacethe command.

Hello Dear customer, I hope you are ok.
I would like to know if your problem was sorted out.
If you need more help, please let me know. My goal is to give you the best service i can.
I also would like to remind you to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen because in that way you help me grow in the platform.
Thank you very much,
Regards, Sebastian.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Sebastian,
Unfortunately I have not had the chance to continue working on my van as I have gone away to work for a couple of weeks. Ill let you know how I go when I get back home.
Cheers
Johnny

Dear customer, to keep open the request after more than 10 days itnis necessary your valuable rating. After your rate we still can keep in touch. Regards.