sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

What does it mean when it says 'DSC not available power

What does it mean when it says 'DSC not available power decreased'.................could it be a simple fuse probem?Thank You.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer. Sorry for any delay.

The DSC (Dynamic Stability Control) is a system that detects the vehicle's slip when driving in curves (understeer and oversteer) or when accelerating. The DSC takes full advantage of the available traction on the wheels to avoid an accident by applying selective braking force on one or more wheels and by intervening in the delivery of engine power.

This is a problem of the DSC module, which must be checked first with a diagnostic equipment looking for error codes verifying that it is not some sensor of the system are defective, The vehicle will enter in limp mode for which you feel power decrease , Usually deleting the error codes and programming this module again sorted out the problem, in the worst case it is necessary to replace the module, , and this will solve your problem.
I tried to explain it in a simple way, have you understood me? Do you have any other doubt?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Thank you very much, yes it happened when accelerating. You've been a great help thank you.

Your welcome dear customer! it is a pleasure can help! please before you leave remember to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave. Thank you very much.

Hello Dear customer, I hope you are ok.
I also would like to remind you to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen because in that way you help me grow in the platform.
Thank you very much,
Regards, Sebastian.