sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have a vauxhall astra 2007 1.8 and the heater is not

hello i have a vauxhall astra 2007 1.8 and the heater is not working anymore at all nothing is blowing out even the air con doesnt work either any ideas?

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer. i will back to you in a moment.

Dear customer, when you activate directly from the controller, it does not activate anything at all?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
nothing at all

Dear customer, when it does not work absolutely nothing means that the controller burnt. The controller activate the whole system andit could have burnt for several reasons and it is common that this happen.
I recommend you to scan your car with an automotive scanner tool to see that there are not error codes that are inhibiting the operation and if you have error codes, delete them and try to use the heating or AC again if it not work or if the car does not not error codes proceed to replace the controller and your problem will be sorted out.
Dear Customer, Is your inquire clear or is there anything else i could do for you?
my goal is to give you the best advice I can and I hope that I've helped today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave.
Regards, Sebastian.