sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

What is the firing order on a five cylinder bosh rotary pump

What is the firing order on a five cylinder bosh rotary pump on a 2.5 volkswagon LT35 109 back of the pump has got ABCDE can you tell me what 12345 firing order is please

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer. Sorry for any delay

Dear customer, I am on my way to my office. In a moment I Wii attend you

Hi dear customer, the ignition order corresponding to the 2.5l five cylinder is 1-2-4-5-3. I leave the diagram with the power order.
I am sorry for my delay. i had some personal issues.
Dear Customer, my goal is to give you the best advice I can and I hope that I've helped today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave. If you need more help, please let me know. Regards, Sebastian.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i know the firing order 12453 on the pump it has ABCDE is A number 1 cylinder is B number 2 cylinder and so on this is what i need to know what letter is for what cylinder

dear customer, the order is:
letter A- Cylinder 1
B-2
C-3
D-4
E-5
so, the order is A-B-D-E-C

Dear customer, is it your inquiry clear now? if so, Please remember to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave. If you need more help, even after your rating i can keep helping you. Please let me know.
Regards, Sebastian.