sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Have a 2012 vauxhall antara 2.2 diesel not alwats wanting to

Have a 2012 vauxhall antara 2.2 diesel not alwats wanting to start turns over but wont complete start up seems to be worse when warm

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer. i will be back with your answer ASAP

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Dear customer, you tell me that when the vehicle is warm, it is harder to start on the engine, isn't ?
and when it is cold, is it easier to start on the vehicle?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
when cold has been starting ok but when warm the car turns over but wont start this seems to happen after 5 to 10 minutes break has been taking 3 attemps so far but getting worse

Dear customer, this problem could be due to several causes. As i am not with the car is hard to me to give you an accurate diagnostic, so i will try to cover them to rule them out

Dear customer, this problem could be due to several causes. As i am not with the car is hard to me to give you an accurate diagnostic, so i will try to cover them to rule them out and sorted it out.
1) problems in the ignition module, you can have problems in this module. When the car is hot, it have problems and you have to wait a bit or try repeatedly to make it work again

2) Problems in the fuel pump, one of the most common problems in the fuel pumps is that when it warms up, it suffers defects like the module, so, you should try to start it several times to make it work normally..

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
My stop start isnt working could coolent sensor or cranshaft sensor poss battery as well be a factor

3) Overheating problems in some sensor, as you will understand most of the problems are generated by defects in the electrical components of the vehicle, but all can be rule out with a Vauxhall diagnostic equipment, this will show defects in some sensor which You must check more carefully.
and yes, i could be problems in the coolant or CKP sensor but as i said you can rule them out by scanning your car.

Dear Customer, Is your inquire clear or is there anything else i could do for you?
My goal is to give you the best advice I can and I hope that I've helped today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave. Even after your rating, i can keep helping you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
thank you has given us a few ideas on where to go on this

Your welcome dear customer. Check them out and i am sure you will sorted out your problem.
Please do not forget to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave. because in that way you help me grow in the platform.
Regards, Sebastian.