sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

My 2016 Ford 1.0 ecobooat wont Assistant: What is the model

Hi my 2016 Ford 1.0 ecobooat wont
Assistant: What is the model of your '16 Ford?
Customer: It wont start no matter after I drove it for the whole day.I bought it 2017. This is really strabger the car was servuced for 60 000 km not long ago.
Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: Yes they look ok it either I have to push start it or boost with jumpers.
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing so far I am a lay .I also realised its also giving wrong petrol guage reading.it will show a petrol sign like the is no petrol while if I pour the is still a petrol.
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing that I have done to the car so far. I havent changed the battery since I bought it last year Nov.Should I first change the battery maybe I am confused

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer. sorry for any delay

Dear customer, could you tell me what the vehicle does when you try to turn it on? for example, the engine turns hard or does not do anything at all, besides, does it turn on the dashboardoard? Thanks

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
it turns on the dashboard lights.but it wont start
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No please type I will wait for the answer.

Dear customer, please give me 3 minutes to write your answer thanks

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
K no problem I will wait

Dear customer, what have happenned to you is that the inmobilizer system of your vehicle could have gotten activate. Please let me explain you what the inmobilizer system is:
The electronic inmobilizer protect your car through a chip programmed with a electronic code integrated to the key. It is compound of a unique code invariant and a second code that the inmobilizer change each time the engine start on.
When you start on the car, the immobilizer verify first the personal (unique) code and then the variant code. If both are correct, the immobilizer send an encrypted electronic signal to the DME ( Digital Motor Electronic) to unlock the engine. Without these signal, you cannot turn on the engine, even if you do a by-pass or short you cannot turn on the engine.
The immobilizer may be not detecting the code of your key so i recomend you to call to your technical support that program the keys and can go to your place and reprogram the inmobilizer wihout problems. i want to highlight that the central lock system have nothing to do with the inmobilizer so you can open and lock your car and also turn on the stereo and everything else as usual.
What you have to do first is a check the car with a Ford scanner or with an independent garage that owns a scanner with Ford software. Also you should reprogram the keys and with the same key programmer the immobilizer can be reprogrammed too.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you .I will take it in tomorrow morning.Thank you.

Your welcome Dear customer, I would like to remind you to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen because in that way you help me grow in the platform.
Thank you very much, of you need anything else please let know.
Regards, Sebastian