jeep10000
jeep10000,
Experience:  dasdasd
12365498

I have a jeep patriot and last week four of the warning

Hello there,
I have a jeep patriot and last week four of the warning signs didn't turn off anymore. The signs are "ABS", "ESP-BAS", a car with 2S under and "4WD".
The four warning lights stay turned on at all time and the problem started at once (the four signs together). I have to say that I have no other symptoms when driving.
What can that be?
I am leaving in the UK, Redditch, B98 7FS
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
This problem is most likely being caused by a wheel speed sensor that is failing. There is a wheel speed sensor at each wheel. They are there to provide instant wheel speed data to the ABS module. The ABS module controls ABS, ESP, and other stability functions for the vehicle. What you need to do, is take the Jeep to the dealer or a garage you trust and ask them to connect their scan tool and check for diagnostic trouble codes in the ABS module. Then you will know which sensor is failing. Now it could be something else causing the lights to come on, but connecting the scan tool will still need to be done in order to find out what the codes are in the ABS module.Chris

Thank you for accepting my answer! I will leave this session open for a few days just in case you have any follow up questions.

Chris