sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I put desiel in my petrol car. I called the fuel Fix guy. He

Customer Question

I put desiel in my petrol car. I called the fuel Fix guy. He syphoned out the desiel. He was having trouble starting it so sprayed some starter spray on the car whilst running. It blew the cover on filter high up into the sky with an almighty bang like a bomb in the shell garage then came down at a very fast speed. The guy kept apologising saying he had only had two hours sleep. I'm traumatised as if it wasn't for the blood man on his motorbike I would of been watching. I hate to think what would of happened. The guy got his boss on the phone who said it was just one of those things. We are now in a hotel but very reluctantly as they didn't want to pay for it. Where do I stand with now paying for these services as I feel they need to pay some sort of compensation and their company should be looked at as the man said they were making him do lots of jobs with no sleep. I'm now scared to drive my car as not sure the guy knows what he is doing. Where do I stand legally with this. The guy is back in the morning to fix the car.
Category: Car
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 13 days ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, I understand your query.
At first I would like to know if you have bleed/drained the whole diesel of the system and if you accomplished to star on the car.

This does not mean a with problem. You can be quiet because just making a good cleaning of the fuel system will sort out the problem.

Now, about the expenses of operation, drain and cleaning of the system and the hotel expenses may be paid for the company who did the mistake.

On the other hand, I would't like that employee be fired for its mistake, because he might need the work so if you could intercede for him would be nice.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
The guy was working and driving when he had only had two hours of sleep. He should of known better not to work and drive and putting others life's at risk because he wanted the work. Reasons being is he is dealing with petrol in a petrol garage. The guy was also on his phone in the garage. Therefore surely he had made this mistake when he should of told the company he has taken too many jobs. I'm really sorry but I'm not happy with your answer.

Dear customer, sorry ihave been some familiar problems and i could get online, My apology for my long delay.

I understand, i am giving my opinion based on my short point of view of the events that occurred, I do not hope that it makes you dissatisfied with my answer.

The central idea of my answer is that they (the company) must make all the relevant payments, you can tell them that you are in all your right to start legal actions against the company if all the expenses are not covered and they must accede to that because it was all their fault and furthermore according to what you have told me, the guy were irresponsible so, it gives you all reason. They must pay for everything.
Do you understand me, dear client?