Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Foot brakerelease handle broke andclutchpeddle startworn

Customer Question

foot brakerelease handle broke andclutchpeddle startworn down wont start every time unless you press hard on the clutch peddle
Category: Car
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, here in just answer we are technicians from several parts of the work so many times we are not able to help the customers in person, but if you wish i can give you some advice or recomendation about what you have to do and even if you tell me your location i can help you find mechanics near to you that will help you with you problem.