sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Need to replace volkswagen polo brake pedal but been told

need to replace volkswagen polo brake pedal but been told for model i have there obsolete reg =rx51txl whats the alternative scapyards dont seem to have them either
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Volkswagen?
Customer: 11-09-2001
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have a mechanic doing it for me and he says the plastic clip is broke when he tried to buy a pedal wth clip he was first quoted £17 then told they where obsolete
Assistant: What confuses you?
Customer: nothing just want to know how to get hold of a pedal
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer would you give me please The VIN Code of your car please? It will be helpful to research if i can find your part. Thanks in advance.

I have already seen your reply in the other query, please give me time to research and i will be back with your answer.
Regards, Sebastian.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thankyou

Hello dear customer, i am back. i have found some parts of the brakes like the servo brakes and the sensor.
I did found the pedal with the servo but it is second hand, the part fit with your polo.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-POLO-1-4-1998-3-DR-BRAKE-SERVO-6N2612100B-AND-PEDAL/152876985035?hash=item23982daacb%3Ag%3AkIoAAOSwoddaZmXJ&_nkw=pedal+kit&_sacat=174021&_from=R40&rt=nc

Also this guy is telling he is selling the brake pedal so you can get in touch with them.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VOLKSWAGEN-VW-POLO-6N2-2000-1-4-MPI-8V-BREAKING-ACCELERATOR-PEDAL-ONLY/142446599737?hash=item212a7a9e39%3Ag%3AXBAAAOSwtfhYnjqm&fits=Car+Make%3AVW%7CModel%3APolo%7CCars+Year%3A2001%7CCars+Type%3A1.4
Sadly i could not find the part brand new.

Is it ok dear customer?

My goal is to give you the best advice I can and I hope that I've helped today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave. because in that way you help me grow in the platform and if you wish you can let a comment for the service and perhaps a tip for expert.

Even after you rate, we can keep in touch to further queries in this chat.

Regards, Sebastian.