sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Peugeot 208 (2013) Everytime it rains i get water sloshing

Peugeot 208 (2013) Everytime it rains i get water sloshing about behind the dashboard. Can you help please?

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer. Sorry for any delay.

Dear customer, I understand your query, there are several factors to review dear customer, first it may be due to a rubber in the glasses that may have some crack this causes the outside water to filter, these rubbers have an expiration time, and it is common that the rain, the sunlight or moisture damage it.

Dear customer another factor that can alter are the seals that inhibit the entry of gases and liquids from the front of the engine to the dashboard or the inside of the vehicle when these seals are damaged enter fluids like rain on the dashboard.

Please verify this.

Have you understood dear customer?