Robert
Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified / self employed garage technician in the UK
13210289

A good first car for a lady?

a good first car for a lady?
Oleksandra-Moderator

Hi..there..

Depends on your overall budget and waht exactly it is your looking for, if its first car might aswell stick to something small 3 door perhaps, something cheap insurance wise? - maybe Vauxhall Corsa? Honda Jazz? Nissan pixo? Nissan Micra?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
My Budget is 2k. I’m looking to get an automatic. Or even a small 4x4 not the Nissan duke. Something else.

Maybe - Suzuki Jimny? Dacia Duster? Fiat Panda 4x4? Mitsubishi Pajero junior version... there isnt really alot of smaller 4x4's unless your willing to go a big bigger in the Toyota Rav4 or Honda CRV

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ah great thank you for that. Any good insurance places to first drivers? Cheap. In London or Sheffield

I cant honestly answer that to be honest..the best i can advise id say is use car insurance comparison websites such as comparethemarket or moneysupermarket.. normally to make it little cheaper depending who you go with? you might want to fit an insurance tracker on the car that monitors driving style as such etc...

Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Experience: Fully qualified / self employed garage technician in the UK