sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have a 2L Mondeo 5 door hatchback. Assistant: What year is

Hi I have a 2L Mondeo 5 door hatchback.
Assistant: What year is your Hatchback?
Customer: 2011
Assistant: Are you fixing your Hatchback yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The alrm is flashing in the middel of the speedometer when it is locked. Never noticed it flashing before. Is this norrmal?
Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has this ever happened before?
Customer: 50,000 miles
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: that should be all

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, it is normal an indicates that the alarm is activate it.
The lights is flashing off once you deactivate the alarm system.
Have you understood me dear customer?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Just to clarify the red flashing light is the one between the temperature guage and teh fuel guage
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
if I unlock the car it stops ok.I have had the car for several years and had not noticed it before.So you are happy this is the normal when the the card is locked and alarm on?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hello - Are you still there????

yes sorry. i was taking a call.
Dear customer, ys if you do not have any mechanical issue or problem with the alarm or antiteft system is just means that the alarm is activate.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
ok thanks

Dear Customer, my goal is to give you the best advice I can and I hope that I've helped today.

If more help is needed or something is not understood, please use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above). You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question. I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Best regards, Sebastian.