sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have a 2013 c350 with no intelligent lighting and no speed

Hi there, I have a 2013 c350 with no intelligent lighting and no speed limit assist, can these be added?
Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: the lights that move and detect other cars and change so as not to dazzle other road users
Assistant: Are you fixing your C350 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I’ve just bought it, it’s a rare c350 amg sport with c63 kit and even the twin exhaust.
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: i haven’t tried anything as I don’t want to brake it, I know there’s so many sensors and computers

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.
Dear customer, do you have in mind what modules and system could you install or you want to know just if is it possible?
Thanks in advance.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I would like to know both please, can it be done aftermarket, and what I would need to get both on my vehicle.
Becci

Dear customer, I understand your query, the intelligent lighting system it is possible to install it but the truth is not recommended in terms of costs, these systems require several components that can be highly expensive:

new adaptive headlights with intelligent pixel LED

configurable light points.

Intelligent light sensors.

In addition to the system of modules and chips, adding the whole installation which is somewhat tedious to perform, and this may be that its cost is a little high. but if it is possible to do the installation, in terms of costs, I have not really evaluated how much this type of work can cost but I know that they are somewhat high around 2k.

in terms of eliminating or adding the speed limit, all vehicles not only the Mercedes, have a speed limiter, which is easy to eliminate but this obviously is not done in authorized dealers or garages. There is a equipment very similar to a scanner, which is used only to condemn these retainers or speed limiters, this work is not expensive and does not require a long time to do it. it is simply like a configuration that is made to the vehicles to eliminate this limiter.

Have you understood dear customer?

Dear Customer, my goal is to give you the best advice I can and I hope that I've helped today.
If more help is needed or something is not understood, please use the reply tab to continue our conversation. You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question. I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Best regards, Sebastian.