sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have a W211 2005 E320 CDI Estate. Airmatic. Car is down on

Hi, I have a W211 2005 E320 CDI Estate. Airmatic. Car is down on the stop at the front but no warning messages. Managed to drive it home. Checked 7.5A and 40A fuses though they weren't in expected slots. It's the no warning messages that is confusing me, help please?!
JA: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?
Customer: found the one under the bonnet in front of driver
JA: Are you fixing your E320 Cdi yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just fuses so far
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: it's the no messages that i don't understand and wonder if that might actually make it easier to diagnose

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, what mechanical faults do you have and what are the messages you are receiving on the dashboard?
Thanks in advance.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi Jose, are you a Mercedes mechanic? the issue is that there are no messages on the dashboard. The front end of the car is on the ground. The air pump is not pumping and the car is not aware there is a problem

Dear customer, yes I am a Mercedes-Benz technician, I will gladly assist you, forgive the small delay in our communication, there are several aspects that can cause this problem, it is good to doubt having no indicators on the board, but first and foremost the main thing is to start with a computerized diagnosis, the suspension system has a module that collects all the sensory signals of the suspension, which seems strange to me because of what i observed in your query, the pump is not activating but still the rear maintains its height (please correct me if I am wrong, if this were the case, the pump is sending, but the rear and front systems are independent, this means having leaks in the front does not generate leaks in the back , which would cause it to stay up by the back.

Anyway, the problem in your E320 may lie in the bags in the front for what iobserved. This replacement can take time and merits the replacement of both, but not without first checking the connection network of the pipeline , because over time leaks can be generated here, and cause the same symptom.