Robert
Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified / self employed garage technician in the UK
13210289

I have a Hyundai coupe 2008 with 30,000 on the clock. It is

I have a Hyundai coupe 2008 with 30,000 on the clock. It is a 2 liter Petrol. Is it likely to go up in price over time as it seems pretty rare in UK.

Hi..there..

I wouldnt really say they are really a super rare car to be honest.you dont see many about much in numbers though as they are in decline. they are a pretty old car now..we used to have customer in my garage come in with one and it only sold for £500 recently.cost of replacements parts was cheap for it..you can still find a fair few for sale still..more likely on ebay than anything else...i suppose any car will likely go up in price if it becomes a rarity and you keep it long enough and in good running order and looked after..