Robert
Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified / self employed garage technician in the UK
13210289

Do u know where I can buy special key for.tyre, my tyre is

Hi do u know where I can buy special key for.tyre nut , my tyre is flat and the one key nut is broken
Assistant: When it comes to this particular vehicle, have flat tires been a problem in the past?
Customer: Yes once and we manage to change tyre with that one secure key but today I ask for help on a road and one chap mange to broke that special key
Assistant: What year is your Special?
Customer: 2006 mazda
Assistant: Are you fixing your Special yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: They manage to unccrue others but that one they could not and that's it ...I whant to kick garage but as key is broken they couldn't do it
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes ...I am in Margate where I can buy it

Hi..there..

Only Mazda dealers will be able to source another security key for your locking wheel nuts..as they are unique to every car..so not one security key fits all... they need to get the "code" from the security key to be able to order another to match the wheel nuts you have..alternatively if you cant get one in time..then you will need to find a mobile tyre service who has Dynomec security wheel nut removal tool or similar that can remove security key bolts..and replace it with just standard wheel nut until as such time you get replacement security key...