Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

Exhaust gas recirculation cooler bypass control circuit/open

Customer Question

exhaust gas recirculation cooler bypass control circuit/open fault light on my evoque
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: engine managment light
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: ive just had a new turbo fitted happen after 2012
JA: What year is your Turbo?
Customer: 2012
JA: Are you fixing your Turbo yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no had it done at a garage
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Car
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 months ago.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I’ll wait
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 4 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, could you tell me please the mileage of your evoque and when was the last time you did maintenance to the EGR?
Thanks in advance.