Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

Car turns over but doesn't start no fuel I think, Turns over

Customer Question

Car turns over but doesn't start no fuel I think
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: Turns over but won't fire or start
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Multistage on 02 plate 2,0 ltr
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Could fix if relatively simple having tried ought yey
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can't think of anything I suspect fuel solenoid valve
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 1 month ago.
Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.Dear customer, this problem can be due for several causes, so first I'd to know if
so far have you checked if the fuel pump is activating and if there is spark?
Also I'd like to know what kind of fuel does your car use and if you have any indicator lit on your dashboard?
Thanks in advance.