experteer
experteer,
77184159

I’ve got a new Octavia scout and a small caravan. What’s the

I’ve got a new Octavia scout and a small caravan. What’s the best mode for towing? I’ve noticed it feels very 'bouncy' but that’s likely because the 'van was empty.
JA: What year is your Caravan?
Customer: 2009
JA: Are you fixing your Caravan yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I noticed that it was less bumpy with the awning in it and that was just a short run from the garage to the storage place.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The correct tyre pressures for towing please
JA: Is the tire cold or warm? And are you using a decent pressure guage for the reading?
Customer: Cold and yes

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you.

The correct tyre pressure is the one for loaded vehicles. The trunk is empty and the caravan pushes and pulls at the rear.

This easy jumping can be prevented by loading a part of the luggage into the interior. 40-50 kilograms should be enough.

I would be very happy about a rating with 5 stars over the star bar at the top of the page, without this rating the site operator does not pay us experts.