Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry,
Experience:  dasdasd
105804848

I have a 2009 Disco 3 with 132k miles. Had the car 6+ years

I have a 2009 Disco 3 with 132k miles. Had the car 6+ years with no major issues. Car is regularly serviced and maintained. Recently whilst accelerating all lights on dash lit up and we went to limp mode. Stopped and restarted and the car seemed ok until I accelerated again and the same thing happened. I was able to get it home w/o a problem as long as I was very light on the accelerator. I have had the car diagnosed and the result showed insufficient fuel pressure. Had the low pressure pump and main pump renewed. All fuel pipes are clear. There is an improvement in performance but woefully inadequate, nothing like before the problem arose. Is there something obvious I am missing.
JA: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?
Customer: Why the fuses
JA: What is the make/model of your car?
Customer: Landrover Discovery 3
JA: Are you fixing your Discovery yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried but it is now at a local garage but they appear to be stumped
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi my name is ***** ***** I help you on this ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
You can. Are you aware of the symptoms

Yes it is a complex system can you do a phone call with me ?