Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry,
Experience:  dasdasd
105804848

I bought a Second hand 2008 Mini cooper s last week. A few

Hi I bought a Second hand 2008 Mini cooper s last week. A few days after I bought it I got a oil pressure warning light cine in after driving for about 10 minutes. I got a major service and everything in tge car was OK. But still am getting the same oil pressure light. I checked the oil level on the dip stick and there was no oil in the engine. I have just bought a 5Ltr of engine oil and I have put in about 3.5ltrs and it still hasn't shown any oil on the dip stick. There was no oil leak under the car. But then tgere was White Smoke coming from the Exhaust when I pressed the acceleration pedal. Which was OK until I put the oil into the car. Then while I was driving it was losing power and jerking a little which it hasn't done before. Thanks
Assistant: Have you checked the oil? How old is your oil pump?
Customer: Yes there was no oil showing even after I put 3.5ltrs In. Don't know how old Oil pump is
Assistant: Are you fixing your MINI yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No I know nothing about car. I know about minor things
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing else I can add sorry

Hi my name is ***** ***** I help you on this ?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
that would be great thanks