experteer
experteer,
77184159

Aston v8 vantage air con only working with hot air, with

Customer Question

Aston Martin v8 vantage air con only working with hot air , with settings set on cold still only blows Luke warm meaning the car doesn’t get cold
JA: Have you checked the coolant level? Have you checked for a leak in the radiator?
Customer: No
JA: What year is your V8 Vantage?
Customer: 2007
JA: Are you fixing your V8 Vantage yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I would not even attempt
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Car
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  experteer replied 3 months ago.

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you.

The warm air coming can have two causes.

Either there is no refrigerant in the air conditioning system and it cannot be switched on. Usually the condenser is the cause. This is one of the radiators in the front of the vehicle. They often get small holes due to small stone impacts or corrosion. The refrigerant is a gas, you only notice a loss here in the cooling capacity.

A workshop can fill with air conditioner Check if there is enough refrigerant. If not, look for the leak.

If there is enough refrigerant it can be the temperature flap which adjusts the temperature in the ventilation system. The servomotors can break down. The workshop should then be able to read out a corresponding error code.

Please don't forget to leave a 5-star rating. This helps me build my reputation. Your rating benefits the experts that use their time to respond to customers. Thank you

Dear customer, I hope I have been able to help you solve your problem. I would be very pleased to receive feedback in the form of a positive rating, which you can give very quickly and easily via the rating stars (3-5 stars). If you still need help with this problem, don't hesitate to ask for more free questions. To do so, please simply continue with the previous question history using the text box at the bottom. Thank you very much for using JustAnswer YourCustomer/p>