Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

I have a Rover75 54 Plate and have a problem with the

Customer Question

Hi I have a Rover75 54 Plate and have a problem with the brake's. When braking you can feel a kick back and there is a loud banging metalic noise.
JA: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?
Customer: For about 4 week's has been into 2 garage's no faults have shown up on Diagnostics but at the last garage they said that there was Fluctuations dectected in the senser to the left front wheel.
JA: What is the make/model of your car?
Customer: Rover 75 2004 model
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: My training is in motor engineiring but at 83 years old without a workshop am unable to do it myself. My view is that iti is the servo but the garages say no. Both front Discs and brake pads have been replaced.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Car
Expert:  CarDoc replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for using JA. I am one of the automotive experts, I try to be available in the afternoon on weekdays and in the evenings on the weekend. I apologise if I do not respond to your question promptly, I can assure you that I will respond as soon as I can. Thank you

It's been a while since you asked this question, do you still require assistance?