Robert
Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified / self employed garage technician in the UK
13210289

I want replace my engine Assistant: How many miles are on

Customer Question

I want replace my engine
Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: I bought the engine already I am just looking good mechanic to install it for me
Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Toyota prius 2013
Assistant: Are you fixing your Prius yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I want someone fix it for me do you know good mechanic
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just need good mechanic could install and program the engine
Category: Car
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.

Hi..there..

Firstly you'll probably need to find out locally if anyone is willing to take on sucha task and has the right equipment to programme anything if required..normally replacing an engne is pretty standard fair for any well equiped garage..though as a website we dont supply mechanics here abeit advice..the best i can gve is as above phone locally around for the best quote or you could use this website here > GoodGarageScheme

And search locally usuing you postcode..i do hope this helps in some way to getting your work carried out..