experteer
experteer,
77184159

Intake MAP 102kPa, MAF flow 6g/s Fuel Rail Gauge Pressure

Intake MAP 102kPa, MAF flow 6g/s Fuel Rail Gauge Pressure 26630 kPa.
JA: Besides this, what condition is the car in?
Customer: error code, P0087.P0339. 1351.P0093.0087U0121.P050.P1350.0463 CITROEN HDI 20011
JA: What is the model/year of your Citroen?
Customer: BELINGO 2011
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: HARD TO START MOTOR, CHEKED ELECTRICAL PARTS
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: speedo does not work, motor faulty ight on. abson

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you.

The decisive factor for me is the error U0121.

All other errors are very spongy, because they indicate several regions of the engine that have nothing or nothing to do with each other.

The error U 0121 describes that the engine control unit cannot establish a connection to the ABS control unit. This missing connection in the high speed data bus of the engine compartment can cause errors in the engine control unit. It can be strongly assumed that the error is related to the speed display, because the wheel speeds of the ABS are missing.

The cause can be an undersupply of the engine control unit and the ABS control unit. Therefore, first check the ground points in the engine compartment to make sure they are all clean.

If this is OK, disconnect the plugs of the ABS and the engine control unit. There must be neither verdigris nor water in them.

If the plugs are ok, a workshop must check the data bus to see if it is ok.

If this is ok, the workshop must check the fuse box engine compartment (this is also a switch distributor which switches the current in the vehicle). These often cause problems with the model.

If this is also ok, the suspicion lies on the engine or the ABS control unit.
Experience shows that the ABS control units were more often the problem.

I would be very happy about a rating with 5 stars over the star bar at the top of the page, without this rating the site operator does not pay us experts.