Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry,
Experience:  dasdasd
105804848

Can I change front pads on a ssangyong Turismo my self

Can I change front pads on a ssangyong Turismo my self someone has told me they may have to be re set with a diagnostic tool to get the pistons back in before I can put new pads in as the piston will come right out due to pre sets in the factory - is this true
Assistant: What year is your Turismo?
Customer: Ssangyong Rodius tourismo ELX automatic 4x4
Assistant: Are you fixing your Turismo yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I was just about to change the front pads as they have started to grind I’ve done it loads of times on many cars - but someone said I wouldn’t if I was you and told me why
Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: What for my brakes
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi my name is ***** ***** I help you on this ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Assistant: What year is yourTurismo?
Customer: Ssangyong Rodius tourismo ELX automatic 4x4
Assistant: Are you fixing your Turismo yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I was just about to change the front pads as they have started to grind I’ve done it loads of times on many cars - but someone said I wouldn’t if I was you and told me why

Never heard of that on front pads they are thinking of rear pads with electronic parking brake so just crack on and get them changed .

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Good man that’s I thought but needed to verify as could have been costly - thanks for the advice

No problem if you get time feel free to rate me and if you need anymore help just get back to me regards Gavin.