Rob
Rob, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  30 years trade experience
16305601

A roof fault warning has flashed up following trying to open

Customer Question

Hi a roof fault warning has flashed up following trying to open the roof with the remote. nothing moved and the roof appears to be locked down as normal but wont open
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has this ever happened before?
Customer: 24,000 and no - BTW its a GTC
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Bentley continental GTC 2008 - V2 FPH
JA: Are you fixing your Continental GTC yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: trying as i am off to France tomorrow :(
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: looks like it needs a fault code cleared
Category: Car
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, how this problem happened? was after some kind of work to the car?