Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry,
Experience:  dasdasd
105804848

Ive been having problems with my car when driving off in

hello, ive been having problems with my car when driving off in first gear. the car will jutter and struggles to set off. it feels like it is about to stall and needs a lot of revs to go. this is only a problem when in stop start traffic or after stopping a lights. the problem is not present when the car is first started, is this a clutch issue or something else?
JA: Has the clutch been slipping? Are you having any trouble shifting?
Customer: no
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Citroen c1 09 plate
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing so far
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi my name is ***** ***** I help you with this ?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
i would like to know what the problem may be so i can either try to sort it out myself or take it to a garage

Does it feel like it is bogging down then it just goes ?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
When it is happening in traffic it takes forever to go however as soon as it does there is no problem until I stop again

It has a fuel injection issue not a clutch fault.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
okay, this only occurs when in traffic and not when the vechial is first started. it does not occur any other time apart from when the engine is hot after being driven for a while. would this still be a fuel injection issue?

yes that is because the engine is at full temperature so it is giving you the trouble could be a throttle body it needs diagnostic test doing.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Okay, thank you

No problem if you need me again just get back to me and if you get time feel free to rate me regards Gavin.