experteer
experteer,
77184159

I got audi a6 2 litre diesel AD blue ones. Got glow plug

Hi i got audi a6 2 litre diesel AD blue ones . Got glow plug light flashing .. i took to to the shop first they said its EGR fixed that but light back on after couple of weeks then they checked again and they change both DPF pressure sensors after couple of weeks the lights back this time they strip out Turbo did geometry on it but after couple of weeks the light back i was driving since then now EML light on and dpf light too . This time mechanic saying its probably be dpf needs to change .. i changed Mass air flow but it doesn't work dont no whats wrong with the car its manual car.. thanks for reading this essay .. any advice plz
Assistant: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?
Customer: Alright so at first glow plug light on keep flashing but now engine management light on too
Assistant: What year is your A6?
Customer: 2015
Assistant: Are you fixing your A6 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Not myself through mechanic
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thats everything

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you.

A blocked DPF is a common symptom that occurs after or during a defect in the EGR valve.

I don't know why the Mechnaician replaced the pressure sensor and the turbocharger. Maybe he thought that a too low boost pressure was caused by the turbocharger.

However, it is often the case that too much soot gets into the DPF due to the defective EGR valve. This can no longer be burned and clog the DPF. Now the exhaust gas can no longer pass through fast enough and the exhaust gas flow is braked. This causes that the turbocharger which is driven by the exhaust gas flow does not bring enough pressure.

The DPF must be removed and sent to https://elitedpf.co.uk/ for cleaning. This company flushes out the filter with an industrial machine. You get your cleaned filter back. This is then just as good as an expensive exchange filter.

The problem should then be solved after resetting the training values for the DPF.

I would be very happy about a rating with 5 stars over the star bar at the top of the page, without this rating the site operator does not pay us experts.