Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

I have the 3200gt with an oil issue crank rear seal has

Customer Question

hi i have the 3200gt with an oil issue crank rear seal has perished i think
JA: When was your last oil change?
Customer: I'm on a waiting list of around a month but am impatient around 3 months
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: w553bhk
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i am not i don't trust me \
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm based in yorkshire but the car drives just leaks a lot and smells the obvious
Category: Car
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
well the message said someone was awaiting to answer me and seeing as I'm inpatient enjoy the fiver and good luck for the future
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 9 days ago.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 7 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, could you tell me please if you already identify where the leak is?