experteer
experteer,
77184159

Skoda fabia 2010 1.6tdi. I have a flashing glow plug w/light

skoda fabia 2010 1.6tdi. I have a flashing glow plug w/light and a permanent engine mngt light.the car is running like a dream.These light have been lit up for about 2 years
JA: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?
Customer: the glow plug light flashes with the engine running and the engine management light stays on all the time
JA: Are you fixing your Fabia yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no for the first Q and nothing much for the second part
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: cant think of anything.Like I said the car runs lovely but not very handy for getting rid of the car

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you.

Has the error memory already been read out?

If not, you should have it done.

The error code says more. In general, one can only say that the preheating lamp which lights up while driving or flashes indicates a problem with the exhaust aftertreatment (e.g. O2 sensor, or EGR valve).

As long as the car is running normally this is not a problem, but before the MOT the problem should be solved.

You are also welcome to report the error code once it has been read, we will then narrow down the problem together.

Dear customer, I hope I have been able to help you solve your problem. I would be very pleased to receive feedback in the form of a positive rating, which you can give very quickly and easily via the rating stars (3-5 stars). If you still need help with this problem, don't hesitate to ask for more free questions. To do so, please simply continue with the previous question history using the text box at the bottom. Thank you very much for using JustAnswer Your Experteer