sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I am looking for a reliable small/medium-sized used

I am looking for a reliable small/medium-sized used crossover SUV up to 10 years old that is not prone to breaking, uses a reasonable amount of fuel and is not expensive in service. Which car brands and exact models should I consider?

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, you should consider
Honda CR-V
Toyota Rav-4
Kia Sorento and sportage
Nissan Qashqai.

This cars will fill your requirements.
Those are really good cars and if they have a good maintenance and faults history record with all their services up to date, you will not have nothing to worry about. So, i recommend you to make sure they have this services and maintenances up to date.

HAve you understood me, dear customer?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi Jose,
Thank you for your response.
What generations and engines of these cars are the most reliable because they can vary significantly?

2011-2015 1.7-litre CRDi diesel model

CR-V EX model 2009-2012

Nissan Qashqai 1.5 dCi diesel engine

Toyota Rav4 2.2-litre diesel engine

Lexus RX400h 2009-2014 version

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
34;2011-2015 1.7-litre CRDi diesel model"
Which model is this regarding to?
You have not specified engines for CR-V and RX400. Do you mean that for them any engine is good?
What generation do you suggest of Qashqai?

My apologies i will be more specific
NISSAN Qashqai 2010 - 2013
Engine diesel 1.5 DCI ECO 6MT FWD (106 HP)
Engine diesel 1.6 DCI FWD 6MT (130 HP)

Lexus RX 400h 2009-2014
Engine V6 24V + 2 electro engines hybrid

Honda CR-V 2010 (180 hp)
Any 2.4-litre four-cylinder engine with five-speed automatic transmission are good.

about the "2011-2015 1.7-litre CRDi diesel model" my mistake i meant About the Kia Sportage.
A this engine versions are realy good.