experteer
experteer,
77184159

I have a Seat Ibiza 2011 FR 1.4 DSG. 51,000 miles full

Hi, I have a Seat Ibiza 2011 FR 1.4 DSG. 51,000 miles full service. after driving for 10 minutes the DSG lights (D1-7,N,P,R) flash along with the spanner light. the car drives perfect in all gears manual sports and drive. once the engine is stop and started the flashing does not reoccur for 5-10 mins.
JA: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?
Customer: the DSG light D1,D2,D3,D4,D5,D6,D6,N,R,P and the spanner light just flash not other fault lights
JA: What is the make/model of your '11 car?
Customer: Hi, I have a Seat Ibiza 2011 FR 1.4 DSG. 51,000 miles full service.
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No tired anything yet
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: tried

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you.

The lights displayed that you describe indicate that the control module in the gearbox has detected a fault.

The first way should be to read the error memory using the OBD scanner. This can be done by any workshop on site.

Depending on what errors are stored, something else has to be done.

If errors are stored concerning the clutch, these are to be exchanged.
If there are faults concerning speed or shifting problems stored in the gearbox, the oil should be replaced, if not recently. If this has already happened, or is not successful, it is possible that the STsuermodul in the gearbox is defective (mechatronics). This would then have to be replaced.

I would be very happy about a rating with 5 stars over the star bar at the top of the page, without this rating the site operator does not pay us experts.