experteer
experteer,
77184159

How to drain and replace the suspension fluid on a 2.7

How to drain and replace the suspension fluid on a 2.7 Citroen C6
JA: How has the ride been lately? Have you noticed any fluid under the Citroen?
Customer: No, I open the wrong cap in the dark and topped up the suspension tank with water
JA: What is the model/year of your Citroen?
Customer: 2008 2.7 exclusive diesel likely made in 2007
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried nothing so far but I have driven it about 30 miles
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you.

Unfortunately this work can only be done by a Citroen workshop.

If the car hadn't been moved, it would be enough to vacuum the container.

But since you drove, the water was distributed all over the system. To open it you have to depressurize it. This can only be done with a Citroen workshop computer. Then you can flush the pipes. Afterwards the system must be ventilated again via the computer.

Maybe you will have problems with the vehicle forever, because the sludge which forms with oil in connection with water is deposited in the dampers and valves that you never get out again, unless you exchange the whole system. But this is much too expensive.

I would be very happy about a rating with 5 stars over the star bar at the top of the page, without this rating the site operator does not pay us experts.