Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry,
Experience:  dasdasd
105804848

I broke some teeth off cambelt put new 1 on it rolls over by

I broke some teeth off cambelt put new 1 on it rolls over by hand pins go in ok but it will not start Had bent rod so set all tablets it fill like I have. Compression but will not start
Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: Yes 3 batteries all good it's turns over well it did start on the button
Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Ldv 2000 2.5 Ford Banana engine
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes roll came over put pin in Fly will put pin in same with Diesel pump Put pin in straightens 1 push rod set tappers & make sure no More bent rods Roll over by hand pins all go in ok Try to start but it not even trying
Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No but could the diesel pump time get nock't out of time so hole could be wrong

Hi my name is ***** ***** I help you with this ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I hope so Gavin

We used to get this issue try moving the pump position a few degrees

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No I don't need call

Loosen the three nuts and injector pipes on the pump and remove or loosen the securing clamp that goes to the block mark up where the pumps is now and just move it degree one way then try it a degree the other way.

are you there ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
sorry at work so can answer so quick + this box flashes when you type will check want I have done already then I will try that 530 tonight thax I get back to you later tonight

ok if you accept my answer I can give you my mobile number that might work out better for you regards Gavin.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank for your help Haven’t been able to try this yet. It raining sideways here but I think this is the problem. I’m going to check it TDS on power stroke & move pump As you said I was thinking can they get pulled out of time when the belt teeth when’t & it get pulled out of it reel timing spot

Does it have the later injectors fitted ?

Think there were called pencil injectors at the time.