sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Is there a suitable after-market upgrade I can get for my

Is there a suitable after-market upgrade I can get for my Mercedes SL350 (2004) sat nav system?
JA: What is the model of your '04 Mercedes?
Customer: Its an SL350 convertible.
JA: Are you fixing your Convertible yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No, doesnt need fixing as such, just an updated sat nav as the orignal command system is very dated and its difficult to get upgraded maps/disks for it. I was wodnering if a newer system could be fitted?
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thats it for now I think, though I am considering a complete refurbishment at some stage.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

You want a new head unit with sat nav?
Have you thinking in any brand?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Just something that will fit into my 2003 SL350 - don’t know if there is a Mercedes unit available as an upgrade?

Hello dear customer, i hope you are ok.

Is there anything else i could help you?
I also would like to remind you to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars system located at the top of your screen so i can have credit. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Thank you very much.
​Regards, Sebastian

sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience: Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes