Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

Were can i get wallpaper for my eldiss shamal caravan, 2014,

Customer Question

were can i get wallpaper for my eldiss shamal caravan
JA: What year is your Caravan?
Customer: 2014
JA: Are you fixing your Caravan yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes I am fixing it
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: there was a water leak which has been fixed - just need to replace some stained wall paper
Category: Car
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 14 days ago.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 8 days ago.

Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.
Dear customer, do you still need help?