experteer
experteer,
77184159

I have a problem with my Range Rover HSE 2005 all the

Hi I have a problem with my Range Rover HSE 2005 all the dashboard lights come on but it won't start but I can hear a noise which sounds like a buzing noise which fades away when i turn the key off, ?
JA: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?
Customer: No, but all the dashboard lights come on as normal?
JA: Are you fixing your Range Rover yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no Im not fixing it myself , its just happened today, but the last time I drove it it did seem to start funny as if it was not going to start but it did start when I touched the exellarator - I had been running on low fuel but the monitor said I still had 30 miles in the tank, could this have caused a problem?
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi is there anyone there?

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you.

Is the noise coming from the engine compartment, or from under the dashboard?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi Im not sure when I take the key out of the ignition the noise seems to fade away slowly it may be the engine but not sure
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I can not afford a phone call

Ok, a last query, does the noise come as soon as you turn on the ignition, or as soon as you want to start?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
As soon as I want to start

Okay, have you tried jump-starting?

If not, please try it sometime. If the car starts then the battery is defective. The voltage may be enough to turn on the lights, but not enough to start the engine.

If jump starting does not help, it is best to have a workshop check the starter motor. The car has also somewhere a start relay, in the fuse box, unfortunately I have no list of the relay allocation. This relay should be checked or exchanged.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you I will ask a neighbour to help me out and see if I can jump start the car and I ll get road side assistance

You´re welcome.

I would be very happy about a rating with 5 stars over the star bar at the top of the page, without this rating the site operator does not pay us experts.

experteer,
Experience: