Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

Start button shows red but does not work, everything works -

Customer Question

Start button shows red but does not work
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: everything works - windows, roof, lights etc. Also, I fully charged the battery
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: AM DB9 2007
JA: Are you fixing your DB9 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It was perfectly fine when I parked it two days ago after a long run of about 300 miles. Just tried charging the battery just in case
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you
Category: Car
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 9 days ago.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I will wait thanks - I’ve paid now....
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hello?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 3 days ago.

Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, does the engine turns over but won't start?
Thanks in advance.