sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Wish to change voice on satnav, Maserati 2008 quattroporte,

Wish to change voice on satnav
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Maserati 2008 quattroporte
JA: Are you fixing your Quattroporte yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I cannot find any instructions on how to change gender of satnav voice
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
no
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hi Nicola,Please continue searching. The equipment fitted by Maserati is manufactured by Blaupunkt. I am sure you can find some information from a car mechanic who is conversant with this equipment.Regards,Richard
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hi Nicola,It is now 23.10 hrs. and I am of to bed. As I am not sure where you are but I think you are in the USA.So good night,Richard

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi Nicola,
Early this morning I received a recorded message telling me that There was a text message for me. The recorded call told me to save it if it was inconvenient for me to listen to then. I did as I was told, but I have since found out that I cannot re visit it. Can you get your new Car Mechanic to send me an E-mail instead of a text.

Thank You,

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Please try one more time.

Regards,

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, your sat nav version have the latest software?
Thanks in advance.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I do not know and cannot find out. Please forget question . I will live with the voice I have. Sorry to have worried you
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I am now away for 4 Days so let's forget it
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi Nicola, I am away now for 4 days . Please close down this enquiry. Sorry to have troubled you
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I have just bought the car so I do not Know

Hello dear customer, i apology for my delay and in anyway i want to share some information with you. It is not a problem.

I want to share with you the manual for a same brand sat nav like yours. Despite the voice is not possible to change it, you can mute it or change the frecuency of the voice making indications also turn up or turn down its volume.
Please let me know if you could download the manual.
Please verify the page 70.

Please let me know if this is helpful.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I have the Manual and know how to operate the Sat. Nav. You have confirmed my worst fears that I have to put up with the one voice. Thank you for helping me . If there is a fee please let me know.

Regards,
Richard King
You can give me credit by selecting in the 5 stars rating system located at the top of your screen. About the fee, the payment you did is the only payment you do as long as I know.
I am sorry giving you this new, but that it.
I wish you the best.
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience: Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes