Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

My Maserati Levante’s aero ride height isn’t working and is

Customer Question

My Maserati Levante’s aero ride height isn’t working and is fully raised at the back and lowered at the front and doesn’t seem to be changing when I press the button... any ideas how to fix this problem? Thanks in advance!!
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Maserati?
Customer: 2019
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I was trying to press the button to lower the car but it isn’t working and the car is sitting high at the back at lowered at the front!
Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just wondering if it’s a quick fix or will I need to take it into the garage!
Category: Car
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Is my question being answered as I was quoted 8 minutes on an answer but nobody has gotten back to me!!
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 7 days ago.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 3 days ago.

Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, do you still need help?
Thanks in advance.