Rob
Rob, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  30 years trade experience
16305601

Suzuki Swift 2015 - how can I augment the sound signal

Customer Question

Suzuki Swift 2015 - how can I augment the sound signal alerts, particularly rear parking sensors
JA: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?
Customer: the rear parking sensors do sound but very quietly and can be missed if there is any other noise
JA: Are you fixing your Swift yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I won't be doing it myself and my Suzuki garage doesn't know either
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you
Category: Car
Expert:  CarDoc replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for using JA. I'm Baz, one of the automotive experts, I try to be available in the afternoon on weekdays and in the evenings on the weekend. I apologise if I do not respond to your question promptly, I can assure you that I will respond as soon as I can. Thank you

Expert:  CarDoc replied 8 months ago.

Can I help you with this?