Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

Battery flat and the key won’t open my car Assistant: Have

Customer Question

Battery flat and the key won’t open my car
Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?
Customer: no I can’t open the car door even to open boot too try and jump start
Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Bentley continental got 2004
Assistant: Are you fixing your Continental yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Bentley continental got 2004
Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just need to know how to open car to charge battery
Category: Car
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 14 days ago.

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 11 days ago.

Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, Do you still need help?
If s, what have you tried so far?
Thanks in advance.