Robert
Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified / self employed garage technician in the UK
13210289

Car was pranged hit pothole in front of a speed bump - have

Hi car was pranged hit pothole in front of a speed bump - have been told that it needs to udertrays - have got one already but it seems the other part not available , can you please confirm that there are 2 - one is the under engine undertray. Its Citroen C4 semi automatic Reg 2006 DIESEL
JA: How old is the engine? And when was it last serviced?
Customer: As far as I know engine is original still. This can has been serviced every year & been well looked after
JA: What is the model of your '06 Citroen?
Customer: C4 VTR+HDI AUTO
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No not fixing myself. We have a friend in the business. Do you recommend that I get him to look at the part we have before looking further?
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you

Hi.there..

There is only one undertray for the engine thats removed for oil changes..thats the larger one..there is also one thats goes upfront around the underside of the bumper main undertray is also attacted too upfront (part number 7013-W0 ) Best to figure out what exactly you actually need first..

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi Robert - can you please confirm that this is for the Diesel model - I did put this into the search engine but thought I noticed as I pressed send that it had not in included this information. Many thanks

Hi..there..

If you can give me the VIN number for your car i can check for you..

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi - Yeah the VIN number is VF7LC9HZH74542607 - thanks

Ok.it'll be better if i just give you the entire list for that car so you know which one you need..it'll have the part numbers to the right..hope this helps

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Okay thanks for your help - please send me the entire list

link is below the message